Milwaukee Home Care Assistance
When an elderly parent or loved one is no longer able to perform simple activities of daily living, you can trust Home Care Assistance of Milwaukee to be there when you can’t. As the leading provider of home care, Milwaukee Home Care Assistance offers a revolutionary approach to senior care known as The Balanced Care Method™. This proprietary evidence-based program is built on studies which demonstrate that only one-third of our healthy longevity is based on genetics and two-thirds is based on lifestyle factors within our control. The Balanced Care Method™ focuses on creating healthy longevity through a combination of healthy diet, physical activity, mental stimulation, social interaction, and calmness of purpose. The care method enables our caregivers to extend and enhance the lives of our senior clients, helping them live longer, happier and more balanced lives.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance of Milwaukee?
- Client satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, we offer a money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Seniors do not like to sign contracts or pay deposits, so we do not have them sign a contract or pay a deposit.
- We understand the value of personal connections, therefore, we assign the same caregiver/s to our elderly clients.
- Our Milwaukee home care givers are hand picked for each client based on experience, skill set and personality.
- Our unique and exclusive home care method known as the Balanced Care Method sets us apart from other home care providers.
Learn More About Our Specialty Care Services for the Following Conditions:
Our Home Care Approach Promotes Longevity And A Healthier Lifestyle.
- We promote mental stimulations and physical exercise by training all of our Caregivers in the Balance Care Method ™.
- We Encourage social interactions with family and friends.
- We Promote Healthy Nutrition through our culinary academy by teaching our Caregivers how to prepare healthy and delicious meals.
- Our rigorous screening process ensures that we place the perfect Milwaukee Home Care giver for each client.
Providing Home Care Throughout Milwaukee
As one of the largest Home Care providers in the nation, Milwaukee Home Care Assistance cover more areas than most other companies. Because of the large number of quality and experienced Caregivers, we are available 24/7 in the following areas in Wisconsin:
- Dane County
- Jefferson County
- Kenosha County
- Milwaukee County
- Ozaukee County
- Racine County
- Washington County
- Waukesha County
Home Care Assistance services may include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with mobility such as walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting assistance
- Medication reminders
- Range of motion exercise
- Laundry and changing of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Status reporting to family
Take the first step to enjoying peace of mind by requesting a free in home assessment today. Call 414-964-8000 to speak with a care manager about our flexible hourly and live-in home care plans for you or your loved one.