The Trusted Home Care Provider For Seniors & Elderly in Greater Milwaukee & the Surrounding Areas
When an elderly parent or loved one is no longer able to perform simple activities of daily living, you can trust Home Care Assistance of Wisconsin to be there when you can’t. As the leading provider of home care, Wisconsin Home Care Assistance offers a revolutionary approach to senior care known as The Balanced Care Method™. This proprietary evidence-based program is built on studies which demonstrate that only one-third of our healthy longevity is based on genetics and two-thirds is based on lifestyle factors within our control. The Balanced Care Method™ focuses on creating healthy longevity through a combination of healthy diet, physical activity, mental stimulation, social interaction, and calmness of purpose. The care method enables our caregivers to extend and enhance the lives of our senior clients, helping them live longer, happier and more balanced lives.
Promoting Longevity & A Healthier Lifestyle
- We promote mental stimulation and physical exercise by training all of our caregivers our revolutionary Balance Care Method™.
- We encourage social interactions with family and friends.
- We promote healthy nutrition through our culinary academy by teaching our caregivers how to prepare healthy and delicious meals.
- Our rigorous screening process ensures that we place the perfect home caregiver with each client.
What is Unique About Home Care Assistance?
Balanced Care Method™ – Our holistic, evidence-based Balanced Care Method encourages a nutritious diet, regular physical activity, mental and social stimulation, and cultivating a sense of purpose to promote overall wellbeing and longevity. Learn More
Cognitive Therapeutics Method™ – While all seniors benefit from our science-based Cognitive Therapeutics Method, it was specifically designed to slow mental decline in seniors with memory impairment through activities targeting attention, visual-spatial perception, language, memory, and executive functioning. Learn More
Communities We Serve:
- Milwaukee County, Waukesha County
- Ozaukee County, Washington County
- Racine County, Kenosha County
- Dane County, Jefferson County and Surrounding Areas