Premier Home Care for Milwaukee Seniors
When an elderly parent or loved one is no longer able to perform simple activities of daily living, you can trust Home Care Assistance of Milwaukee to be there when you can’t. As the leading provider of home care, Milwaukee Home Care Assistance offers a revolutionary approach to senior care known as The Balanced Care Method™. This proprietary evidence-based program is built on studies which demonstrate that only one-third of our healthy longevity is based on genetics and two-thirds is based on lifestyle factors within our control. The Balanced Care Method™ focuses on creating healthy longevity through a combination of healthy diet, physical activity, mental stimulation, social interaction, and calmness of purpose. The care method enables our caregivers to extend and enhance the lives of our senior clients, helping them live longer, happier and more balanced lives.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance of Milwaukee?
- Client satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, we offer a money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Knowing seniors do not like to sign contracts or pay deposits, do not require contracts or deposits.
- We understand the value of personal connections, so we assign the same caregiver/s to our elderly clients.
- Our home caregivers are hand picked for each client based on experience, skill set and personality.
- Our unique and exclusive home care method known as the Balanced Care Method sets us apart from other home care providers.
Learn More about Our Specialty Care Services for:
Promoting Longevity & A Healthier Lifestyle
- We promote mental stimulation and physical exercise by training all of our caregivers our revolutionary Balance Care Method™.
- We encourage social interactions with family and friends.
- We promote healthy nutrition through our culinary academy by teaching our caregivers how to prepare healthy and delicious meals.
- Our rigorous screening process ensures that we place the perfect home caregiver with each client.
Home Care Assistance services may include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with mobility such as walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting assistance
- Medication reminders
- Range of motion exercise
- Laundry and changing of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Status reporting to family
Take the first step to enjoying peace of mind by requesting a free in home assessment today. Call (414) 964-8000 to speak with a care manager about our flexible hourly and live-in home care plans for you or your loved one.